Sometimes it is the little things that make all the difference. Here are a few tips from from The Daily Buzz on how to simplify your life.
Why didn’t I think of that?! We guarantee you’ll be uttering those words more than once at these ingenious little tips, tricks and ideas that solve everyday problems … some you never knew you had!
Hull strawberries easily using a straw.
Rubbing a walnut over scratches in your furniture will disguise dings and scrapes.
Remove crayon masterpieces from your TV or computer screen with WD40 (also works on walls).
Overhaul your linen cupboard – store bedlinen sets inside one of their own pillowcases and there will be no more hunting through piles for a match.
Pump up the volume by placing your iPhone / iPod in a bowl – the concave shape amplifies the music.
Re-use a wet-wipes container to store plastic bags.
Stop cut apples browning in your child’s lunch box by securing with a rubber band.
For more ideas on how to make your life eaiser check out The Daily Buzz
Featured Property Slideshow
Wellesley MA Listing
Newton MA ListingsNewton, MA - $1,559,000 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:10 - Beds:5 - Baths:4/132 minutes agoNewton, MA - $605,000 - Single-Family - Other - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/249 minutes agoNewton, MA - $755,000 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/12 hours agoNewton, MA - $1,240,000 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:9 - Beds:4 - Baths:3/17 hours ago
Natcik MA ListingsNatick, MA - $119,000 - Business Opportunity - - Rooms: - Beds: - Baths:5 hours agoNatick, MA - $750,000 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:9 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/15 hours agoNatick, MA - $534,900 - Condo - Townhouse - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:2Natick, MA - $534,900 - Single-Family - Colonial, Contemporary - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:2
- Teen Arrested for Breaking and Entering in Wellesley Arrest Log: Nov. 26 - 29 December 5, 20136:10 p.m.: Police arrested Christine Manjourrides, 19, of E. Main Street, Hopkinton, and charged her with breaking and entering of a motor vehicle/boat in the daytime for a felony, less than $250 in larceny and traffic offenses on Rice Street. […]
- $35M Belclare Wellesley condo/retail complex breaks ground December 5, 2013Wellesley has waited 7 years for something/anything to happen at the old Wellesley Inn site, and on Wednesday ground was broken for the $35 million Belclare condo complex and commercial real estate project. […]
- Warning: Flash Mob outbreak in Wellesley December 4, 2013Just when you thought flash mobs had outlived whatever endearing qualities they ever had, they've begun springing up again in Wellesley. […]
- Daniel S. Day December 3, 2013Born on March 11, 1934 in Boston, MA, Dan, son of John A. and Mary E. Day, grew up in Wellesley, Massachusetts before he and his family moved to the mid-west, where Dan attended Palatine High School, outside of Chicago. […]
- Teen Arrested for Breaking and Entering in Wellesley Arrest Log: Nov. 26 - 29 December 5, 2013
- Needham Gets Into the Holiday Spirit This Weekend December 5, 2013Saturday: Partly sunny with a 30 percent chance of snow showers. It will be cooler with highs in the upper 30s. […]
- Derailment highlights risk of 'highway hypnosis' December 5, 2013It's sometimes called "highway hypnosis" or "white-line fever," and it's familiar to anyone who has ever driven long distances along a monotonous route. […]
- Allegedly Drunken Driver Seen Swerving on Church Street December 4, 2013A Worcester resident faces drunken driving charges after someone reported seeing his vehicle "swerving in and out of both lanes of traffic" on Church Street on Tuesday night, according to the Northborough Police log. […]
- See Where Medical Marijuana Dispensaries Could be Placed in Newton December 4, 2013Monday night, the Board of Aldermen approved zoning for medical marijuana dispensaries in Newton that would restrict them to commercial zones outside of village centers. […]
- Needham Gets Into the Holiday Spirit This Weekend December 5, 2013
- Wellesley Locals to be Featured in Walnut Hill's Production of The Nutcracker December 5, 2013Twenty-nine local youth from Wellesley, MA will take the stage in Walnut Hill School for the Arts' winter production of The Nutcracker later this month. […]
- DanceFIT Studio Hosting Grand Opening in Natick on Dec. 7 December 5, 2013Celebrate the grand opening of Brookline's No. 1 dance studio coming to Natick on Dec. 7 with free classes throughout the weekend both for adults and children. […]
- Dug Pond - Campus Drive December 5, 2013Dear Friends, Thanks to Raghu Bhardwaj, Linda Nguyen, Mr. Milch and several members of the Natick HS Earth Club, we were able to clean-up most of the trash and debris along Campus Drive this afternoon . […]
- Denver's Smashburger chain joins crowded Bay State burger battles December 4, 2013Tom Ryan knows he's entering a hot market. The founder of Smashburger says he's ready for the competition as the Denver-based fast food chain joins the burger wars being fought in the Boston area. […]
- Wellesley Locals to be Featured in Walnut Hill's Production of The Nutcracker December 5, 2013