Sometimes it is the little things that make all the difference. Here are a few tips from from The Daily Buzz on how to simplify your life.
Why didn’t I think of that?! We guarantee you’ll be uttering those words more than once at these ingenious little tips, tricks and ideas that solve everyday problems … some you never knew you had!
Hull strawberries easily using a straw.
Rubbing a walnut over scratches in your furniture will disguise dings and scrapes.
Remove crayon masterpieces from your TV or computer screen with WD40 (also works on walls).
Overhaul your linen cupboard – store bedlinen sets inside one of their own pillowcases and there will be no more hunting through piles for a match.
Pump up the volume by placing your iPhone / iPod in a bowl – the concave shape amplifies the music.
Re-use a wet-wipes container to store plastic bags.
Stop cut apples browning in your child’s lunch box by securing with a rubber band.
For more ideas on how to make your life eaiser check out The Daily Buzz
Wellesley MA ListingWellesley, MA - $4,150,000 - Single-Family - Tudor - Rooms:12 - Beds:5 - Baths:4/3Wellesley, MA - $625,000 - Condo - Townhouse - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:2/1Wellesley, MA - $739,000 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/1Wellesley, MA - $3,850 - Rentals - - Rooms:6 - Beds:2 - Baths:2/1Wellesley, MA - $1,800 - Rentals - - Rooms:4 - Beds:1 - Baths:1
Newton MA ListingsNewton, MA - $320,000 - Condo - Hi-Rise - Rooms:3 - Beds:1 - Baths:1/11 hour agoNewton, MA - $2,000 - Rentals - - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/113 hours agoNewton, MA - $649,900 - Condo - 2/3 Family - Rooms:7 - Beds:4 - Baths:213 hours agoNewton, MA - $1,099,000 - Multi-Family - Units:2 - Levels:3 - Parking Spaces:613 hours agoNewton, MA - $489,000 - Condo - 2/3 Family - Rooms:7 - Beds:2 - Baths:213 hours ago
Natcik MA ListingsNatick, MA - $1,600 - Rentals - - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:1Natick, MA - $179,900 - Condo - Low-Rise - Rooms:4 - Beds:1 - Baths:1Natick, MA - $489,000 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/2Natick, MA - $489,000 - Condo - Townhouse - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:2Natick, MA - $1,199,000 - Single-Family - Antique - Rooms:12 - Beds:5 - Baths:4/1
- Wellesley Fuller Brook Park work gets serious August 30, 2014Wellesley has announced that the section of Fuller Brook Park between Forest Street and Paine Street will be closed from Sept. […]
- Wellesley High student athletes honored by Boston Globe August 28, 2014Wellesley won 69.50 percent of its games and earned its first Globe Scholastic Award, taking Ames Division 2. The award was one of 10 the Globe presented in the 42d year of its Scholastic Awards. […]
- Wellesley Ranks 6th in Boston Magazine's Best Schools List August 27, 2014Boston Magazine, using a formula of test scores, graduation rates, student-to-teacher ratios and other data, published its 50 best public schools in Greater Boston list. […]
- Mobile payments firm Paydiant opens new HQ in Newton August 27, 2014Paydiant , a mobile payments tech firm, has moved its approximately 75 employees into a new 18,000-square-foot headquarters at 275 Grove St. in Newton's Riverside Center, which is twice the size of its previous Wellesley location. […]
- Wellesley Fuller Brook Park work gets serious August 30, 2014
- What's new in Cape schools September 1, 2014When freshmen, sophomores, juniors and seniors enter Sandwich High School on Tuesday, they'll be joined by seventh- and eighth-graders in what's been called a "school within the school." […]
- New Market Research Report: Five Star Quality Care, Inc (FVE) -... August 31, 2014The company operates senior living communities including independent living communities assisted living communities and skilled nursing facilities. […]
- No bail for suspect wounded in shootout with Lowell police officer August 28, 2014A 23-year-old Lowell man hospitalized with gunshot wounds to his chest and arm after allegedly exchanging gunfire with a rookie Lowell police officer early Wednesday morning will be held without bail until at least Friday, according to prosecutors. […]
- Ari Levin Joins Hammond Residential Real Estate Chestnut Hill Office August 27, 2014Jim Nemetz, manager of Hammond Residential Real Estate's Chestnut Hill office, is pleased to announce that Ari Levin has affiliated with Hammond. […]
- What's new in Cape schools September 1, 2014
- UNIQLO Now Open in Natick August 30, 2014UNIQLO, the global clothing retailer, opened its first two permanent stores in Massachusetts at Natick Mall and The Mall at Chestnut Hill on Friday, Aug. 29. Customers at Natick Mall were greeted with a ribbon-cutting ceremony hosted by UNIQLO USA CEO Larry Meyer, Natick Board of Selectmen Chair Joshua Ostroff, Natick Town Administrator Martha ... (more) […]
- UNIQLO Now Open in Natick August 29, 2014UNIQLO, the global clothing retailer, opened its first two permanent stores in Massachusetts at Natick Mall and The Mall at Chestnut Hill on Friday, Aug. 29. Customers at Natick Mall were greeted with a ribbon-cutting ceremony hosted by UNIQLO USA CEO Larry Meyer, Natick Board of Selectmen Chair Joshua Ostroff, Natick Town Administrator Martha ... (more) […]
- MutualOne Foundation Supports Greater Framingham Community Church Renovation Project August 29, 2014The MutualOne Charitable Foundation awarded $5,000 to the Greater Framingham Community Church in support of renovations currently underway including roofing, exterior repairs, and major accessibility upgrades. […]
- Open Houses in Natick This Weekend August 28, 2014Arthur T. takes back day-to-day operations and welcomes associates back to work to get stores ready for customers once again. […]
- UNIQLO Now Open in Natick August 30, 2014