Sometimes it is the little things that make all the difference. Here are a few tips from from The Daily Buzz on how to simplify your life.
Why didn’t I think of that?! We guarantee you’ll be uttering those words more than once at these ingenious little tips, tricks and ideas that solve everyday problems … some you never knew you had!
Hull strawberries easily using a straw.
Rubbing a walnut over scratches in your furniture will disguise dings and scrapes.
Remove crayon masterpieces from your TV or computer screen with WD40 (also works on walls).
Overhaul your linen cupboard – store bedlinen sets inside one of their own pillowcases and there will be no more hunting through piles for a match.
Pump up the volume by placing your iPhone / iPod in a bowl – the concave shape amplifies the music.
Re-use a wet-wipes container to store plastic bags.
Stop cut apples browning in your child’s lunch box by securing with a rubber band.
For more ideas on how to make your life eaiser check out The Daily Buzz
Wellesley MA ListingWellesley, MA - $4,200 - Rentals - - Rooms:8 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/110 hours agoWellesley, MA - $1,349,000 - Single-Family - Colonial, Garrison - Rooms:9 - Beds:5 - Baths:2/111 hours agoWellesley, MA - $1,690,000 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:10 - Beds:5 - Baths:511 hours agoWellesley, MA - $20 - Commercial - Year Built:0 - Acres:012 hours agoWellesley, MA - $925,000 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:8 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/115 hours ago
Newton MA ListingsNewton, MA - $525,000 - Single-Family - Ranch - Rooms:8 - Beds:4 - Baths:22 hours agoNewton, MA - $648,000 - Condo - Hi-Rise - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:29 hours agoNewton, MA - $2,400 - Rentals - - Rooms:4 - Beds:2 - Baths:110 hours agoNewton, MA - $1,295,000 - Single-Family - Contemporary - Rooms:8 - Beds:3 - Baths:211 hours agoNewton, MA - $1,699,000 - Single-Family - Tudor - Rooms:9 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/112 hours ago
Natcik MA ListingsNatick, MA - $429,000 - Single-Family - Ranch - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:13 hours agoNatick, MA - $599,900 - Single-Family - Antique - Rooms:8 - Beds:4 - Baths:210 hours agoNatick, MA - $1,025,000 - Single-Family - Colonial, Farmhouse - Rooms:8 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/113 hours agoNatick, MA - $2,360 - Rentals - - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:2/117 hours agoNatick, MA - $615,000 - Condo - Townhouse - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:2/1
- Introducing Tracksmith, A New Performance Running Brand Out Of Wellesley July 26, 2014Tracksmith, a New England-based running company, launches today. Tracksmith offers premium performance apparel rooted in New England's running culture and timeless style. […]
- No Cheers, only Jeers July 25, 2014The Bourne Board of Selectmen could have shown real courage and leadership Tuesday night by allowing unaccompanied immigrant children to live temporarily at the Upper Cape base, but they succumbed to fear and scare tactics from an ignorant vocal minority. […]
- Jessica Goepfert photo July 25, 2014Jessica Goepfert is the director of consulting and custom research for the IDC Insights business units covering Energy, Financial, and Government. […]
- Crosswalk Renovations Coming to Wellesley Hills July 25, 2014Pedestrian crosswalks in Wellesley Hills along Washington Street will begin to be replaced and renovated starting July 28, reported Wellesley police on their website. […]
- Introducing Tracksmith, A New Performance Running Brand Out Of Wellesley July 26, 2014
- Another Mass. Superintendent Caught Plagiarizing July 25, 2014David Fleishman, superintendent of Newton schools, will lose a week's pay for plagiarizing Gov. Deval Patrick in a commencement speech, the Newton school committee announced today. […]
- Cards Keep Pouring In for 5-Year-Old Boy Battling Cancer July 24, 2014Over 15,000 cards have been mailed to Danny Nickerson, the 5-year-old battling cancer who is turning 6 Friday. […]
- MBTA Driver Who Swerved Off Newton Overpass Won't Get License Back July 24, 2014The MBTA bus driver who authorities said drove off a Newton overpass while she was using her cell phone-injuring eight people in the process-will not get her license back after a state board rejected her request. […]
- TrialNetworks, Part of DrugDev, Named a Finalist for the... July 24, 2014TrialNetworks, part of DrugDev, has been named a finalist for the competitive 2014 Massachusetts Technology Leadership Council Healthcare & Life Sciences Innovation Award. […]
- Another Mass. Superintendent Caught Plagiarizing July 25, 2014
- Most Expensive Home for Sale in Natick's Got 12 Rooms, Heated Pool and Basketball Court July 25, 2014The exceptional custom colonial in the Hamlet Estates is selling just under $1.7 Million, according to Zillow.com's listing. […]
- Develop & Share Open-Source Hardware Projects July 23, 2014It's important for editors to get out of the office and into the real world once in a while. […]
- Uniqlo opening in temporary space Tuesday at Faneuil Hall July 21, 2014The popular Japanese brand, known for selling affordable basics in a vast color palette, will debut in a temporary store in the South Market space formerly occupied by Todd English's Kingfish Hall. […]
- $7,000 MutualOne Foundation Grant Will Enhance Reed Academy Programs July 21, 2014The MutualOne Charitable Foundation recently awarded $7,000 to Reed Academy in Framingham for the purchase of iPads for student use in technology education and theater/creative arts programs. […]
- Most Expensive Home for Sale in Natick's Got 12 Rooms, Heated Pool and Basketball Court July 25, 2014