Sometimes it is the little things that make all the difference. Here are a few tips from from The Daily Buzz on how to simplify your life.
Why didn’t I think of that?! We guarantee you’ll be uttering those words more than once at these ingenious little tips, tricks and ideas that solve everyday problems … some you never knew you had!
Hull strawberries easily using a straw.
Rubbing a walnut over scratches in your furniture will disguise dings and scrapes.
Remove crayon masterpieces from your TV or computer screen with WD40 (also works on walls).
Overhaul your linen cupboard – store bedlinen sets inside one of their own pillowcases and there will be no more hunting through piles for a match.
Pump up the volume by placing your iPhone / iPod in a bowl – the concave shape amplifies the music.
Re-use a wet-wipes container to store plastic bags.
Stop cut apples browning in your child’s lunch box by securing with a rubber band.
For more ideas on how to make your life eaiser check out The Daily Buzz
Wellesley MA ListingWellesley, MA - $1,250,000 - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:39 hours agoWellesley, MA - $1,795,000 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:10 - Beds:4 - Baths:4/111 hours agoWellesley, MA - $975,000 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:9 - Beds:3 - Baths:2/111 hours agoWellesley, MA - $1,675,000 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:10 - Beds:5 - Baths:4/1Wellesley, MA - $2,175,000 - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:11 - Beds:5 - Baths:4/1
Newton MA ListingsNewton, MA - $1,350,000 - Single-Family - Victorian - Rooms:11 - Beds:7 - Baths:7/12 hours agoNewton, MA - $649,000 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:8 - Beds:4 - Baths:1/14 hours agoNewton, MA - $465,000 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:8 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/16 hours agoNewton, MA - $1,789,000 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:11 - Beds:5 - Baths:5/16 hours agoNewton, MA - $1,195,000 - Single-Family - Tudor - Rooms:8 - Beds:3 - Baths:4/17 hours ago
Natcik MA ListingsNatick, MA - $379,000 - Single-Family - Ranch - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/18 hours agoNatick, MA - $1,100,000 - Commercial - Year Built:1900 - Acres:0.0912 hours agoNatick, MA - $1,100,000 - Business Opportunity - - Rooms: - Beds: - Baths:12 hours agoNatick, MA - $1,100,000 - Multi-Family - Units:1 - Levels:3 - Parking Spaces:112 hours agoNatick, MA - $430,000 - Single-Family - Ranch - Rooms:7 - Beds:4 - Baths:213 hours ago
- Questions about Wellesley override, senior center land purchase on May 20 ballot April 16, 2014Shall the town vote to approve the action of the representative town meeting whereby it was voted to acquire the property at 494 Washington Street? Yes Question 2 - Shall the Town of Wellesley be allowed to assess an additional $3,345,000 in real estate and personal property taxes for the purpose of funding public education and general government, ... (more) […]
- Parakeet found, Chihuahua mix lost in Wellesley April 15, 2014Wellesley animal control officer Sue Webb has put out the word that a young parakeet has been found in the Bates Elementary School area , while a Chihuahua mix that recently moved here from Tennessee has gone missing . […]
- Keys gets Noble High School Principal's Award April 15, 2014Noble High School Principal Joseph Findlay has announced that Elijah Keys, son of Robert and Sandi Keys of Berwick, has been selected to receive the 2014 Principal's Award. […]
- Avellone still confident he'll make the ballot April 14, 2014Concerned that some of his supporters might be under a misapprehension that there will be two nominating votes at the June convention, which he said has veered to the left over the years, Democratic gubernatorial candidate Joe Avellone has reached out to delegates to remind them of the rules. […]
- Questions about Wellesley override, senior center land purchase on May 20 ballot April 16, 2014
- Altoona to get outlet mall with 75 stores, restaurants April 16, 2014A burgeoning retail and entertainment district is taking shape south of the Bass Pro Shops in Altoona. […]
- Cell Phone Shipments Headed For 1 Billion in '06 April 16, 2014Mobile phone shipments worldwide grew 31 percent in the first quarter from a year earlier and will reach 1 billion this year, according to a report Thursday by research company Strategy Analytics. […]
- Women sue lingerie companies over fat-reducing garments April 16, 2014Two Massachusetts women who purchased undergarments infused with capsules of caffeine and vitamins are suing the lingerie companies that manufactured them, alleging the products failed to live up to claims that they would melt away fat. […]
- Beautiful steam-powered mechanical models on auction block April 15, 2014Leavitt Pumping Engine . Very finely built and presented vintage exhibition model of a massive American steam powered waterworks pump designed by Erasmus Darwin Leavitt circa 1895. […]
- Altoona to get outlet mall with 75 stores, restaurants April 16, 2014
- Big change in temps bring wild weather to New England April 16, 2014It's mid-April and a big swing in temperatures made for a slushy commute, and some people even saw snow Wednesday morning. […]
- Dover Rug & Home to Open Second Location in Boston April 15, 2014The new location is conveniently located at 390 Stuart Street in Boston's Back Bay neighborhood -- a stone's throw from Copley Square, public transportation and in the heart of what is being coined Boston's Home Furnishing district. […]
- Trio of New Framingham Police Officers to Start Marathon Monday April 15, 2014On Marathon Monday, there will be more than 90 Framingham Police Officers along the route in town. […]
- Vice President, Syndicated Financial Services April 14, 2014This is a new management position reporting directly to the President/Syndicated Research and encompasses administrative oversight of syndicated financial service offerings based in the Natick, MA office of Phoenix Marketing International , plus: Growth of client relationships insofar as usage and application of research findings as input to their ... (more) […]
- Big change in temps bring wild weather to New England April 16, 2014